Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bullitt OG Update :: Fork Mock-up Take II

Made some progress with the new forks over at British Customs recently.  We pressed the stock Bonneville stem out of the stock tree and pressed it into the new custom BC lower tree.  This way were are able to use stock bearings, etc.  Easy swap! 

Decided to go with the aluminum wheels because they were a straight swap.  I was sure I wanted to keep wire wheels but I'll give 'em a shot.  I think they'll look much better powdercoated black and wrapped with dual rotors for sure! 

5 comments:

  1. What bike are these shocks from?

    Daytona?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brett, they're actually off a '04 GSXR 1000.

      Delete
    2. Bullit,
      Would '07 GSXR 1000 forks work as well?

      Delete
    3. Hey Brett,

      I know people have used Daytona forks, GSXR forks, Ninja forks, etc. I'm pretty sure the fork diameters are still the same from '04-'07 so I would say yes. Be warned, it's a lot of work :)

      Delete
  2. Hi !

    Can you tell me the name of this headlight, and where can I buy it ?
    Would fit perfectly my Bonneville !

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...