Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sneak Peek :: Bullitt OG Inverted Front End

The Bullitt OG is getting a facelift and we're working out the details.  I stopped over at British Customs again and did a little mock up on a spare Bonnie they had available.  It's great to have a local shop that's into my projects.

Next step is wheels.  Been tossing around the idea of going with some Carrozzeria forged wheels or rigging up a custom spoked front with dual rotors - either in all black of course.  What's your opinion?

4 comments:

  1. Looking good, go with the wire wheels, black rims... Definitely a big bonus to have British Customs nearby. All the shops I spoke during the build of my bike thought I was crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Kidding Ross...makes life so much easier. Loads of tools that I wish I had in my own garage I've got access to. Amen!

      Delete
  2. How did you get the fork on this frame??Are there any custom-bearing-kits to buy in web? awesome bike by the way ;) You should go for custom spoked wheels, because they would nicely supplement the "classic" rest of the bike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey artiman,
      If you see in the pictures above, the steering stem is sticking out by a lot. We're actually going with custom triple trees top and bottom but the easiest method would be to press out your stock steering stem and press it into the lower tree of the new forks. Then you would just use your stock bearings. I'm sure that doesn't always work, but it's worth a check first before going a more expensive route.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...