Benjies Cafe Racer has been teasing us with promises to add some tasty cafe bits for Triumph's 'Modern Classic' line for some time now. If you're not familiar with BCR, they build one-off cafe style bikes and various hand crafted cafe racer motorcycle parts channeling the aggressive 60's and early 70's styling.
Branching out from their more typical bikes of choice (vintage Japanese bikes), BCR has put out some products for the Hinkley Triumphs with more to come. Stay tuned for updates.
Parts available currently:
- Headlight Euro Bucket (with integrated tach)
- U-Headlight bracket w/re-positioned rectifier
- Fiberglass seat
- Fiberglass Electrical tray
- Battery box relocation kit under the tail
- Ignition switch relocation bracket
- Fiberglass front and rear fender with stainless brackets
- 2 into 2 full stainless exhaust with Aluminum heat shield
Coming soon: BCR original tank, short seat and weld-on battery box/tray with round off tube.
Labels: Benjie's Cafe Racer, Bonneville, Cafe, cafe racer, custom, Hinkley, Scrambler, Thruxton, Triumph