Monday, August 15, 2011

DP Customs 'Naked Café' Ironhead



We haven't featured too many American café racers here on The Bullitt but have a fine example of one for you today. Based on a 1980 Harley Davidson Ironhead and sporting a paint job inspired by the #2 Audi R18 TDI that took home this year's Le Mans, the DP Customs Naked Cafe Motorcycle is a head turner. Powered by a 1000cc motor, their own Quantum-port symmetrical custom exhaust, Pirelli tires and paired down styling, the Del Prado brothers put out a clean and cool racer.





via Uncrate

1 comment:

  1. If anyone is interested in making an offer on the bike let me know. I still have it at the shop in Arizona but have decided to sell it because of some health problems. This is an amazing bike and would like to keep it but because of of my health problems I have decided that it would be best if I didn't. Please email me (Brian Funk) at funkdr323@hotmail.com with any questions or serious offers. I expect the bike to sell for for over 13k and will look at all offers. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...